We are excited to announce auditions for our Fall 2017 production of “A Little Princess”.
This season’s full-length story ballet will be “A Little Princess” – the touching story of a privileged young girl who becomes orphaned and poor overnight. She endures immense hardships and degradation, but continues to choose a path of goodness and light. This timeless tale is based on the book by Frances Hodgson Burnett and speaks to all ages with an uplifting message of hope prevailing through the most difficult of times.
The Libretto and choreography for this ballet were written by Mr. Dale Brannon, one of Mr. Kennet’s best friends. We are honored and excited to have Mr. Dale coming to MDU again this summer!
Please Join Us For Auditions!
- Auditions for male and female dancers in Levels V and up – Friday, May 12 from 6 – 8 PM.
- Dancers with 2 or more years of en pointe experience may bring their pointe shoes
- Auditions for dancers in Beginning Ballet to Level IV – Saturday, May 13 from 11 AM – 1 PM
- Alternative auditions – Monday, May 22 from 6:00-7:00 PM
Important “A Little Princess” Audition and General Production Details:
- Soloists and principals may start rehearsals during the week of July 16-22.
- Our 2 weeks of summer choreography will be July 31-August 5 and August 14-19.
- Performances will be Saturday, November 25th and Sunday, November 26th, times TBD.
Complete this google form to sign up for the “A Little Princess” auditions.